Did you know that the oldest millennials will be 40 years old by 2020? Whether you sell peanuts or microchips, you really can’t afford to miss this generation as customers.
The Future is now!
In this course, I will teach you everything you need to know about Marketing to Millennials!
Why listen to me? I produced and directed “The Millennial Disruption” documentary which has won multiple awards and features industry leaders from The Economist, Marie Claire, Bentley, Steinway, Jaguar Land Rover, Daniel Priestley, and Gary Vaynerchuk, to name a few.
Let me take you through everything you need to know about the digital native consumers and what it takes to gain their trust make them love your brand.
Here is an overview of what you will learn:
- Ten factors that affect the modern consumer behaviour
- How to build an influencer brand
- How to identify and profile your target audience
- What type of content to create
- How to optimise your budget for content creation and distribution
- What social media platform to focus on for your goal
- How to tell your story, your customer story and your product story
- How to engage with your customers and sell your product
Somi Arian is a multi-award winning filmmaker, entrepreneur, speaker, and the Founder of Smart Cookie Media.
Somi’s Documentary, “The Millennial Disruption” was referred to as “disruptive in its very approach” on BBC5 Live, and features industry leaders from The Economist, Marie Claire, Bentley, Steinway, Jaguar Land Rover, Daniel Priestley, and Gary Vaynerchuk.
Somi was chosen as a LinkedIn Top Voice and her thought leadership events attract C-Level executives of huge companies such as BBC, Channel4, HSBC, Silicon Valley Bank, Jimmy Choo, Ralph Lauren, Financial Times, Vanity Faire, Morgan Stanley and many others.
Somi, and her team of Smart Cookies, have created content for brands such as Bentley, Steinway, Funding Circle, and Savile Row, to name a few.